top of page

Why You Need Insurance for Your Restaurant or Bar

Common Types of Restaurant Insurance in California There are a number of different types of insurance that you may purchase for your restaurant or bar. Here are some of the most common:

  1. Worker’s Compensation Insurance: this is insurance that is required by law. It protects businesses when an employee is injured at work or due to work-related activity.

  2. Property Coverage: covers any damage to the building, equipment, and furniture, as well as improvements in some policies

  3. Income Coverage: reimburses business owners for loss of income due to any interruptions or shutdowns

  4. Spoilage Coverage: covers losses for food & inventory that spoil during equipment breakdown

  5. Crime Coverage: protects against damages from employee theft or break-ins

  6. General Liability: covers against any lawsuits that may arise from food illness, slip and falls or other injuries that occur on your premises.

  7. Commercial Vehicle Insurance: if you have any delivery vans or business vans that transport food, then you will need to purchase insurance for those vehicles.

Need to Purchase Restaurant Insurance? Call Our Specialists in Glendale! Whether you are thinking about opening a restaurant or already have an established business, you should make sure that your insurance policy is right for your needs. Our insurance agents can discuss your business to make sure that you have all the right coverage at a price you can afford. We aren’t tied to any one insurance provider, so we can shop around to find the best policy for your restaurant or bar! Get in touch with us today by calling our office at (888) 840-4020 or getting an online quote

2 views0 comments


Post: Blog2_Post
bottom of page