Protect Your Bike and Yourself with Cornerstone Preferred Insurance
Whether you use your motorcycle for regular commuting or occasional joyrides, the insurance agents at Cornerstone Preferred Insurance can recommend the right package for you. We will shop the top providers to find the best motorcycle insurance at the lowest cost.
How To Get A Quote for Your Motorcycle Insurance
To get your quote, simply call one of our agents at our Glendale or Santa Clarita locations or get a quote online and let us know some details:
- Make, model, and condition of the motorcycle that you want to insure
- Names and driving history of the persons you want to insure to ride your bike
- Details about safety courses that you have taken or any safety devices that you installed on your motorcycle, which can help you quality for additional savings
Then, we’ll take it from there! After giving us the information, all you have to do is wait for the very best coverage at the lowest price.
What Does Motorcycle Insurance Generally Cover?
In California, motorcyclists must have insurance that covers, at minimum, the following:
- $5,000 property damage
- $15,000 for bodily injury or death to one person
- $30,000 for bodily injury or death to multiple people
If you don’t have this minimum coverage, then your vehicle could be suspended or impounded, and you may be fined.
While insurance for your own vehicle damage is not required, you may want to round out your policy for better protection. Here are some other things that you should consider getting coverage for:
- vehicle damages in case of an accident, so you can fix or replace it
- theft, fire, or vandalism while it is being stored
- accessories like a side car or helmet
- towing and labor
- transport trailer
What Types of Bikes Are Covered?
Almost any type of motorcycle can obtain coverage through our providers, including:
- Street Bikes
- Dirt Bikes
- Touring Bikes
- ATVs and Off-Road Vehicles
Give the insurance agents at Cornerstone Preferred Insurance a call today for the very best motorcycle insurance in Southern California. We have locations in both Santa Clarita and Glendale!