August 29, 2016

RV Insurance

Insurance for Recreational Vehicles in Glendale and Santa Clarita

Whether you’re enjoying your RV for travel or as a residence, the insurance specialists at Cornerstone Preferred Insurance can help you get the right coverage for the right price. Our insurance agency is independent, which means that we don’t work for any one carrier. Our job is to scour the dozens of policies that are available and find the best fit for your needs. First, we will determine if you need recreational RV insurance or full-time RV insurance.

Recreational RV Insurance Recreational RV Insurance

Recreational RV insurance protects owners who use their RV or camper for travel. It allows travelers to get coverage whether they are driving or parked at a campsite, including coverage for:

  • Accidents on the road
  • Injuries that happen in your RV or around where your RV is parked
  • Belongings inside the RV
  • Emergency expenses if your travel plans are disrupted
  • Replacement coverage for the RV if it gets damaged beyond repair
  • Coverage while your vehicle is in storage
  • Pet injury coverage

Full-Time RV Insurance

Full-Time RV InsuranceIf you use your RV as your primary residence for more than 6 months of the year, then you will need coverage for full-time RV insurance. This will give you all the same coverage as recreational insurance, as well as coverage for theft, additional coverage for personal liability, and more.

Need help getting the right insurance for your RV?

Call our insurance specialists at (888) 840-4020 or get an online quote right away! Whether you have a Class A motor home, a trailer, or a camper, we can assist you in meeting your insurance needs. What’s even better? We don’t charge anything extra for our services! Get expert advice from insurance agents at no cost to you.

We have insurance agents in both Glendale and Santa Clarita for your convenience!