What I Do for You
- My role at Cornerstone is to help you find the carrier for your specific insurance needs and it is my pleasure to do so. Be it commercial insurance such as General Liability, Auto, Workers Comp, or personal insurance such as Home, Auto, or Umbrella, I will find you the best price with the best company. I also help in servicing our clients policies. You can always be certain that I will help you with whatever you need.
What I’m Known For
- My clients are very pleased with the level of service they receive from me. They appreciate the amount of time I put in to reviewing their coverages and making the neccesary adjustments to make certain they are properly insured. I have helped my clients save time and money by placing them with right carrier for their specific insurance needs.
- I specialize in both Commercial and Personal Insurance.
Why I’m Best-Qualified To Help You
- Insurance is an ever changing industry and requires constant learning. This is something we at Cornerstone pride ourselves. We take the time and effort to stay current with the changes happening in the insurance industry by taking continuing educations courses.
- I currently hold my Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS) designation and am working on obtaining my Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) designation.
- I worked in Construction for 13 years before joining Cornerstone.
How Long I’ve Been Here
- I have been a part of the Cornerstone team since November of 2012
Where You Can Find Me When I’m Not At Work
- I have lived in Glendale for 34 years. I am married to my AMAZING wife Laura. We have two sons, Luca 20 months old and Lawson 2 months old. Our family is involved in our church and we like to go hiking together and be outdoors. I like to study the Bible and learn about theology.
What I Enjoy Most About Being an Account Executive
- I really enjoy when I can help my clients get better coverage for less money. Most people do not like having to deal with insurance, so when a client can come away with a pleasant experience by having me put them with a better carrier, get better coverage, AND save money, it’s a win-win!