What I Do for You
- My job is to provide my clients with the best insurance program at a fair price, while meeting their needs and the needs of their employees.
What I’m Known For
- I am known for quick, excellent service and always being available to my clients and prospects via email or cell phone.
- My specialty has been in the Human Services, as well as commercial industries, such as, manufacturers and distributors..
Why I’m Best-Qualified To Help You
- I am a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and will be pursuing a Certified Risk Managers (CRM) designation in the near future.
- I have over 13 years of knowledge and experience in Business and Employee Benefits Insurance.
How Long I’ve Been Here
- I started at Cornerstone Preferred in of July 2015.
Where You Can Find Me When I’m Not At Work
- I have been married to my wonderful wife Jennifer for just over 16 years and we have 4 wonderful children . When I’m not spending time with my family you can find me playing bass guitar in a worship band, fishing for bass at Castaic Lake or on the Golf Course!
What Do You Enjoy Most About Your Time?
- I really enjoy providing excellent service, being someone my clients can depend, maintaining my integrity and being the best person I can be!