What I Do for You
- My job is to facilitate new business opportunities with marketing, cold calling and interpersonal interaction with individuals and businesses. I handle new business marketing for prospects and review coverages to be sure my clients are properly covered.
What I’m known For
- I am known for always being available to my clients. I will answer an email, a phone, and/or text back at any time.
- My specialty has been in the Entertainment Rental industry, as well as Habitational industries, such as, apartments and condominiums.
Why I’m Best-Qualified To Help You
- I am in the process of becoming a Certified Insurance Counselor (CIC) and I already have my certification as a Commercial Lines Coverage Specialist (CLCS).
- As a salesman in my previous jobs, the experience helped me transition into the role as an Account Executive here at Cornerstone.
How Long I’ve Been Here
- I have been with Cornerstone for 3 years and it is how I got my start in the insurance industry.
Where You Can Find Me When I’m Not At Work
- I have been married to my wonderful wife Nicole for just over 4 years and we have a son named Oakley that just joined our family. I love spending time with my family and experiencing life with them. I also enjoy working on cars, playing golf, and a good meal.
What Do You Enjoy Most About Your Time?
- What I enjoy most about my job is being someone people can count on. I have prided myself on being honest and doing my job with integrity, so there is no doubt in my clients mind that they are being taken care of.